Celery Mousse Soup with Chicken Meatballs - Chef Johann Lafer
Celery Mousse Soup with Chicken Meatballs-
- Peel the celery and cut it into small pieces. Then, put these in a saucepan.
- Add the garlic, shallots, some sugar, salt, pepper, lemon juice, chicken bouillon, white wine and cream. Let it simmer.
- Prepare the garnishing for the soup.
- Hack the chicken breast. Season with garlic, shallots, egg, coriander, allspice, salt, pepper, hacked parsley and yellow and red pepper.
- Use this preparation to prepare the boulettes (meat balls).
- You can cook it with the coriander leafs.
- Simply mix the soup and add a spoon of (whipped) cream.
- Place the small chicken boulettes in a concave dish.
- Pour the mousse of the soup, the truffle, and, for the garnishing, some fresh parsley leafs over it.