Lamb Cooking Recipes on video : Leg of Lamb in a Crust of Fresh Herbs
Lamb Cooking Recipes on video : Leg of Lamb in a Crust of Fresh Herbs-
- Let your butcher prepare the meat into 8 nice escallops of about 0.4 lbs. each.
- Mince the garlic, shallot and parsley to prepare a persillade.
- Put the meat slices into the persillade. Roll, tie, and store in the refrigerator.
- Peel the carrots and cucumbers. Use a peeler or similar to cut the vegetables into thin, long stripes ("tagliatelle").
- Roast the seasoned lamb legs for about 5 minutes in the oven at 356 degrees F. Depending on your taste of cooking, leave them longer in the oven.
- In the meanwhile, heat the butter, add the remaining persillade and the salted "tagliatelle" (vegetable stripes), just for a minute though, in order to keep their crunchy consistency.
- Remove the lamb legs. Roll them in the breadcrumbs and color them for a minute or so in the oven.
- Place the "tagliatelleâ?? and the lamb leg in the middle of the serving dish. Decorate with fresh parsley.