Lukewarm puff pastry with raspberries
Lukewarm puff pastry with raspberries-
- Spread the puff pastry until obtaining a thickness of about 0.1 in. Sting it with a fork, to avoid that it grows and swells during the cooking.
- Before it is cooked, sprinkle some vanilla sugar over it. Keep about 0.7-1 oz. vanilla sugar for later on in the recipe. Continue the cooking when the sugar starts to caramelize.
- Let the dough cool down before cutting 18 discs with 4 in diameter.
- Spread the discs on a board. Put the raspberries as crown on the outer edge of 12 discs. In the middle, put the crème patissiere.
- Put two discs, with the raspberries and the cream, on top of each other. Add an empty disc on top of them, to obtain six puff pastries.
- Place them on a tray and put it for 3 minutes in the oven. Remove from the oven and sprinkle with the remaining vanilla sugar.
- Take six lukewarm dishes. Pour one spoon of the cold raspberry sauce on the right, about the same size as the puff pastry.
- Take some yoghurt and put it in a paper cone, of which you cut off the tip beforehand. Then, pour the yoghurt over the raspberry sauce, forming a spiral.
- Then, using a small knife, trace 8 lines from the edge to the center and from the center to the edge, so that you obtain 8 triangles. The decoration should resemble a spider web. Put the puff pastry on the right side of the dish. Serve it!