Squash Soup with Goat Cheese Gnocchis
Squash Soup with Goat Cheese Gnocchis-
- Sweat the onion, shallot and garlic. Mince the pigskin and add it with a laurel leaf. Add the squash, season and continue to sweat. Pour the chicken trussing into the pan and cook for 25 minutes.
- Clean and wash the mushrooms. Saute them in olive oil. Let them lose their water. Strain. Put them again in a pan with butter, shallot and minced garlic.
- Mix the ricotta, egg yolk, flour, salt, pepper, olive oil and Provence herbs. Cool it for 15 minutes. Take two tea spoons to make small gnocchi-scoops. Then, put them in boiling water.
- Once the gnocchi swim on the surface they are cooked.
- Stir the soup and put it in the Chinese tin-plate. Add a hazelnut-small piece of butter and adjust the seasoning. Place the mushrooms in the middle of the dish and the gnocchi around them. Pour the soup over it.