- Keep some sugar. Blanch the yolks with sugar. Add half of the milk, baking soda, molten butter, and a pinch of salt. Mix well and add the remaining milk.
- Beat the egg whites to snow. Add the remaining sugar. Then, delicately incorporate the whole to the previous mixture.
- Boil water and sugar. Add the cocoa and chocolate.
- Let it infuse at the side of the stove. Mix before serving.
- Prepare the cream very lightly. Add the sugar and vanilla grains.
- Peel the apples and cut them into quarters.
- Put them in a pan with butter and sugar. Deice with Calvados and add some water.
- Boil the water and add the sugar.
- Wash and cut the chestnuts in half. Cook them in the syrup.
- Once cooked, let them rest for a while before decorticating.
- Then, put the whole back into the syrup and slowly preserve it.
- Finally, cook the waffles. Place them on a serving dish each. Cover with chestnut syrup. Pour the whipped cream over it and accompany with the apples and chocolate sorbet. Bon appetit!