- Spread the dough with a thickness of about 0.1 in. Cut a disc of about 10 in diameter.
- Place it on a dish, store it cold, and cover with plastic foil.
- Peel the apples and cut them into quarters.
- Remove the waste parts and cut the quarters into thin slices of about 0.1 in. Keep them in a hermetically closed box aside.
- Put 0.85 cups cream, 1.8 oz. sugar, and 0.14 oz. cinnamon in a pan. Reduce. Remove from the flame.
Cooking and ending:
- Preheat the oven at 464 degrees F, at least 20 minutes ahead of time.
- Put the puff pastry dough directly on the slightly humid baking tray.
- Cover it with almond powder, leaving an edge of about 0.8 in. This will be the outer edge of the pie. Place the apples on the almonds, letting them overlap in concentric circles.
- Now, put it in the oven for 20 minutes, but take the plate out in the middle of the cooking (after 10 minutes) and cover the tart with the reduced cream. When the tart is cooked, remove it from the oven, sprinkle with powdered sugar and caramelize for one minute.
- Serve the pie warm and accompany with vanilla or cinnamon ice-cream.