Eggs with Fresh Mushrooms - Chef Jean Bardet
Eggs with Fresh Mushrooms - Chef Jean Bardet-
Poaching the eggs:
- Boil 2 liter water in a large saucepan and add vinegar. Do not salt the water. Break the eggs over a saucer and glide them one-by-one into the boiling water.
- Control the cooking with your finger. They must stay supple.
Cooking the mushrooms:
- Pour 0.21 cups olive oil in a pan and add the cut mushrooms.
- Heat them gently. Salt and pepper.
Serving the dish:
- Place 2 eggs on each warm dish.
- Cover them with mushrooms, on which you add 4 tbsp. minced chives. Then, pour the rest of the oil over each egg, as well as some grains of the salt flower.
- At the very end, cut the eggs, so that the egg yolk flows harmonically over the dish.