- First of all, prepare the curly endive as well as the vinaigrette with the Xeres vinegar and peanut oil. Stir well and place the salad with the vinaigrette on the serving dish for the omelet later on.
- Put the breadcrumbs into garlic to flavor them.
- Break the eggs in a mixing bowl. 4 eggs are absolutely sufficient for one person.
- Add the truffle skin and some salt.
- Lightly beet the eggs, so that the preparation becomes mossy (foamy).
- Heat the pan with some oil and some butter. Let it color. The omelet cooking must be very fast.
- The chef's trick: Hit the pan lightly with you palm of your hand, thus, the omelet will not stick to the pan.
- Place the truffle on the omelet and serve!