- First of all, start by soaking the gelatin in cold water.
- Note that you need 4 gelatin leafs for 2.1 pints liquid crème fraîche.
- In the meanwhile, put the liquid crème fraîche with 3.5 oz. granulated sugar in a frying pan and bring it to boil.
- The gelatin has been soaked and thus softened.
- Once the cream starts to boil, incorporate the 4 gelatin leafs.
- Prepare the kiwi sauce.
- Peel them. Put them into a pan and cut them into small pieces.
- Make a compote out of it, by adding 3.5 oz. powdered sugar and 0.42 cups water.
- Stir carefully. Then, strain it in the Chinese.
- Take some small moulds.
- Fill them with the boiled cream-gelatin preparation and store it in the refrigerator for 24 hours.
- The whole will solidify.
- After 24 hours in the refrigerator, remove it from the moulds.
- Add the fresh kiwi sauce and decorate with the red fruits.
- Finalize the "panacotta" decoration with 2 verbena leafs, some rosemary or a vanilla pod.