Accompaniment cooking Recipes : Ravioli with Cepe Mushrooms from the Perigord region
Accompaniment cooking Recipes : Ravioli with Cepe Mushrooms from the Perigord region-
- Mince the garlic and the parsley.
- Cut the cepe mushrooms en brunoise, meaning: into small cubes of 0.1 inches each. Take a frying pan and boil down the cepe mushrooms in the duck grease until they are nicely blond, uniform.
- To season, add the minced garlic and parsley. Stir everything well and put it in a cool place.
- Spread out the ravioli dough, thin, and cut 6 squares of 4 x 4 inches.
- Prepare an icing with a beaten egg (with a fork), lightly salted.
- Take 3 squares of the ravioli dough. In the centre of each you dispose the cepe mushroom hash. Paintbrush it with the icing and place the 3 other squares on top of it. Finally, seal strongly the edges.
- With a round punch you can perfect the ravioli, cutting of the corners. Store it in a cool place.
Perigueux Sauce preparation:
- Boil down half of the port-wine and cognac in a saucepan.
- Add the (fond de canard) and let it cook for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Add the chopped truffles and their gravy, if there is any. Cook the cepe mushrooms 3 to 4 minutes in salted, boiling water, with a little drop of oil.
- Drain it on a piece of linen, and then place it on the dish. Cover it with the Sauce Périgueux. Ready!