- This is a quite fast recipe, which requires however some attention, taking into account that you use very delicate products such as caviar and sturgeon.
- Start by cutting the sturgeon into very thin escallops.
- Then, put it into olive oil and lemon, prepared beforehand, with salt and pepper.
- Let it marinate for a few minutes.
- In the meantime, delicately prepare the mix of caviar and cream. Be careful to not break the caviar.
- Next, put the cream and the caviar on the dish, progressively incorporating the two in order to prepare a nice decoration.
- As final touch, add the some aneth and the cherry tomatoes. Now, you're ready to serve !