- For the chard tart, first of all you have to prepare a classical creme patissiere with flour, eggs, sugar and milk. Let it cool down.
- Prepare a cookie dough (50 percent butter), which you darken in a mold and store in the refrigerator. Then, prepare another circle with the same dough, which you will also let rest in the refrigerator. All this, 45 minutes before really starting the recipe nowâ?¦
- Blanch the chards in warm water, refresh and mince.
- Mix with the creme patissiere, with some grapes and pine nuts.
- Add a small drop of rum.
- Sting the darkened dough in the mould.
- Put the creme patissiere on the bottom, mixed with the pine nuts and grapes. Remove the cookie dough from the sides, cover and cook in the oven at 356 degrees F for 35 minutes.
- Remove the cooking mold and sprinkle with sugar.
- Next, place the chard tart on a serving plat and cut it.
- Once the tart has been cut, you will see the chards, pine nuts and grapes in the inside.