Seabream Menagere with Pastis
Seabream Menagere with Pastis-
- Delicately incise the sea bream, after scaling the fish from the two sides.
- Mince the button mushrooms and place them in the middle of the dish with some ground parsley and the minced shallots.
- Place the sea bream on top of it. Add some olive oil, Guerande salt and a tip of thyme, finishing with some pepper.
- Take the fevettes, which you will place all around the sea bream with the washed small fennel and green onions.
- Eventually, you can also add some white wine, so that the fish meat is less dry.
- Pour the Pastis over the sea bream. Then, put it for 15 minutes in the oven at 356 degrees F.
- Remove it from the oven and place it on a serving dish. Use a spatula to withdraw the fillets and remove the tale. Place the vegetables on the fish fillets. Then, put the fish fillets as cross on top of each other, taking care not to break them.
- Keep the dish warm, while you finish the gravy preparation with some butter.
- Once the cooking gravy is done, add a piece of butter to emulsify the sauce. Then, pour the sauce over the serving dish. Add some herbsâ?¦ and serve!