Grilled Meat Farandoles-
- Cut the different types of meat in small pieces.
- Take a brush to cover them in oil.
- Following the length of the zucchini, cut 6-8 long lines from one end to the other around the zucchini.
- Then, cut the zucchini, as usual, into thin slices.
- Thus, you will have a nice decoration on their skin.
- Prune the tomatoes and cut them into very thin, round slices.
- Place the round zucchini and tomato slices alternatively in each of the 3.2 in moulds. Finish with a round tomato slice in the center.
- Recover all the leafs from the herbs and roughly hack them.
- Put all the herbs in the warm meat gravy. Add some vinegar, butter and olive oil.
- Put the 4 vegetable moulds on an oven plate. Salt, pepper and sprinkle with oil. Cook in the oven until the zucchinis are cooked.
- For the presentation, place the zucchinis and tomatoes in the middle of a large, semi-concave dish.
- Lay the different pieces of meat around it and sprinkle with the meat gravy and herbs. Bon appetit!