Roasted Duck Fillet with braised Endives and an Arabica Coffee Sauce
- Season the duck fillets and cook them in their skin with some peanut oil.
- In order to prepare the lemon julienne, start by peeling the lemons. Mince the peeled skin and boil it in water. After the boiling, drain the peeled skin and put them again to cook in the water, adding some sugar and salt.
- Cook the endives in a pan with some butter and sugar to caramelize. Season according to your taste.
- To prepare the sauce, start by removing the grease left by the duck fillets. Add, in the same pan, some water and duck gravy. Then, insert the Arabica coffee beans, a spoon of lemon juice and some butter.
- Drain the sauce after the cooking.
- For the ending, place the endives on a serving dish. Remove the skin from the duck fillets and, finally, cut these sufficiently thick, before placing them on the same dish. Add the lemon julienne and the Arabica coffee sauce.