Lamb Cooking Recipes on Video : Lamb leg from Pierre Salinger
Lamb Cooking Recipes on Video : Lamb leg from Pierre Salinger-
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into round slices. Do the same with the onions.
- Put the whole on a plate for the oven. Salt and pepper.
- You can add some garlic cloves en chemise, meaning: unpeeled. Sting the lamb leg with 3 garlic cloves cut in half, by putting them underneath the skin at three different places.
- Put the lamb leg on top of the potato bed and pour 2 tbsp. olive oil over it.
- Place in the oven for 30-40 minutes at 356 degrees F, depending on how you prefer your cooking.
- Turn the lamb legs from time to time and sprinkling with water.