Remoulade de Saint Jacques Marinees
Remoulade de Saint Jacques Marinees-
- Lightly marinate the scallops in olive oil, lemon and Guerande salt for 24 hours.
- Prepare a julienne with celery, lemon and some mayonnaise.
- Place a circle (ring) in the middle of the dish. Lay the marinated scallops around it and sprinkle with Guerande salt and some dried lobster green powder.
- Put some "lola rosa" in the middle and some corn salad on top of it. Season with olive oil.
- Remove le cercle.
- Mix some olive oil with balsamic vinegar. Stir well and pour this lightly syrup-like mixture around the serving dish.