Haddock and Snail Aioli-
- Take a mixing bowl and mix the cooked potato, crushed garlic and egg yolk.
- Add some salt and stir well.
- Add the olive oil and mix well. Thus, you obtain a mayonnaise-like mixture, called aioli.
- Once the aioli has a smooth consistency, put it in a ramekin (bowl) and add some parsley.
For the haddock and the vegetables:
- Prepare the haddock fillets and season with some Guerande salt.
- Place it in a pan, the vegetables around it, and cook for 10 minutes a la vapor.
- After 10 minutes, prepare the serving dishes. Place one haddock fillet on each dish, surrounded with vegetables and decorated with some basil and parsley. Bon appetite