Cream cheese gratin with strawberries and vanilla ice-cream
Cream cheese gratin with strawberries and vanilla ice-cream-
- Mix the cream cheese, sugar, flour, egg yolk, rum, vanilla sugar and lemon peel.
- Prepare the egg whites with sugar and mix with the cream cheese above.
- Butter 4 concave dishes, in which you place the mixture previously prepared. Distribute the strawberries. Put it in the oven at 392 degrees F for 12 minutes.
- For the ice cream, cook the milk, cream, sugar and vanilla.
- Add, little by little the egg yolk, until you obtain a well unctuous preparation. Incorporate the white chocolate chips by letting it melt and puting it in the ice-cream machine.
- The gratin terminated, add a scoop vanilla ice-cream and sprinkle with sugar.
- Decorate with pistachios.