Floutes from the Jura region with crayfish
Floutes from the Jura region with crayfish-
- Heat a saucepan and insert the crayfish with 0.7 oz. butter.
- Salt, pepper, and deice with some water. Cover and let it cook for about 2 minutes.
- Place the crayfish on a large plate so that they cool down quickly.
- Decorticate the tales and 8 claws.
- Prepare 4 bodies with scissors for the garnishing later on.
- Put the crayfish carcasses back in saucepan, where they have been cooked. Color them in olive oil.
- Add the mirepoix, garlic, large salt and pepper. Let it sweat for 5 minutes.
- Add the tomato concentrate and fresh tomato. Boil down another 5 minutes.
- First deice with Cognac, then with white wine.
- Moisten with the fish fumet, insert the mixed greens and the estragon bouquet. Let it cook for 1 hour on a small flame. Strain it in a sieve, pressing strongly to extract the entire juice.
- Reduce to 0.85 cups. Add butter and cream.
- Reduce further until obtaining the consistency of a light sauce. Mix and strain.
- Adjust the seasoning and add some Cayenne.
Topping cream preparation:
- Reduce the cream with garlic oil, until obtaining a thick consistency. Salt and pepper. Store aside.
Bread crumbs preparation:
- Melt the butter with bread crumbs and a pinch of salt. Continue to cook.
- The butter obtains a hazelnut colour and the bread crumbs fill the air with a nice smell of grilled bread. Keep it warm.
- Mix the warm potato puree with molten butter and season with salt, pepper and nutmeg.
- Using 2 large tsp., prepare 8 scoops and place them on a buttered dish. Pour the cream over it and garnish with bread crumbs. Store them warm.
Ending and presentation:
- Gently reheat the crayfish (tales, claws and bodies).
- Place 2 floutes in V-form on a serving dish. Place 3 crayfish tales in the middle, stab 2 claws in the floutes and insert 1 body for the garnishing, with a dill blade.
- the foamy bisque sauce around it.