Rhubarb bonbons with anise parfait-
- Mix the egg yolk, eggs and sugar until the mixture turns whitish.
- Add the whipped cream. Peel and cut the rhubarb into small dice. Make a puree out of it. Add the crushed raspberries as sauce.
- Boil down well. Let it cool down before mixing it with the remainders. Add some drops of Pastis and stir. Put it in the freezer.
- Peel the rhubarb. Cut it into dice with sides of about 0.6 in.
- Saute them in butter in a hot pan with sugar and cinnamon. Be careful not to cook them too much, just until they are soft enough to be â??brokenâ?? afterwards. Drain them in a sieve and store them aside.
- Cut the baking paper in half by cutting the edges to have rectangles.
- Spread the almond dough with about 0.1 in. Then, cut rectangles sized smaller than those of the baking paper. Place the almond rectangles on the paper. Lay a â??stickâ?? of sauteed rhubarb on top of it and close it by rolling the dough.
- Then, attach the two extremes with a string to obtain a bonbon.
- Next, put them in a hot pan with clarified butter.
- Colour them well. Then, place them on a grill.
- Sprinkle powdered sugar over them and slide them in the oven at 428 degrees F for 3-4 minutes pour les glacer. Cut the strings and place them on a serving dish, accompanying them with parfait or vanilla ice-cream.