Royal gilthead with citrus fruits-
- Prepare the fruits so that only the supreme parts rest, that is: only the flesh.
- Lightly shear the gilthead skin. Season with salt and pepper. Put the gilthead in a pan with olive oil.
- The cooking of the gilthead takes about three minutes on each side.
- Add some flower honey and lemon peel. Let it caramelize.
- In the meanwhile, prepare the small bigarade.
- Take a saucepan, some sugar and a tiny bit of vinegar.
- Let it color for a while. Then, add the juice from the three citrus fruits and let it reduce on the cooking stove.
- Use the fishbones from the royal gilthead to prepare a fish fumet.
- Once the bigarade is reduced, add the fish fumet, the lemon peel (1 spoon) and orange peel (2 spoons), which have been caramelized in honey.
- The royal gilthead is prepared in a pan and kept rose-colored.
- Place some citrus fruits around the royal gilthead. Pour some bigarade over it and serve. Enjoy!