Beef Cooking Recipes on Video : Fried beef fillet with morel mushrooms and Venice balsam
Fried beef fillet with morel mushrooms and Venice balsam-
- Take the potatoes, peel and cut them into round slices. Above all, do not wash them so that the potatoes can stick to each other. Add some pepper from the mill.
- Add some molten butter and mix, so that the rondelles are well rubbed with butter. Put them in the oven at 356 degrees F for about 10 minutes.
- Cook the gourmand peas in salted, boiling water. Once the gourmand peas are cooked, take them out and cool them immediately in ice-water. This will retain their green colour.
- Remove the peduncle and the heart of the tomatoes with a spoon. Brush and wash the shiitake mushrooms. Then, remove their tales.
- Cut them into thin lamellas. Sear the mushrooms so that they lose their remaining liquid.
- Take the tomatoes, season the inside and stuff with mushrooms.
- Prepare 2 portions of gourmand peas, which you will use later one for the garnishing, with the tomatoes and the potatoes.
- When all the garnishing is ready, start a fast cooking of the beef fillet and the sauce.
- Sear the fillets on each side. Place them on a plate and continue the cooking according to your taste.
- Put the beef fillet in the oven and, in the meanwhile, prepare the morel sauce.
- Take the morel mushrooms, put them in a pan and add cream to the sauce.
- Gently boil the cream. The sauce being basically finished, take the tomatoes as well as the gourmand peas and heat them in the oven at 320 degrees F for 4 minutes.
- Once the cream becomes unctuous, add the butter and move the pan with your hand in order to finish your sauce well.
- Add some pepper, and voilà, you're ready to serve!