Roasted Pineapple with Caramel and Cream Cheese Sherbet
Roasted Pineapple with Caramel and Cream Cheese Sherbet-
Syrup with spices:
- Boil the water with sugar. Add the spices and let them infuse.
- Lighten the potato starch with some cold water. Then, pour it into the boiling syrup.
- Once thickened, remove it from the flame and store aside.
Cream cheese sherbet:
- Prepare a syrup with the sugar.
- Once it is cold, mix with the cream cheese, lemon and glucose.
- Strain in the Chinese and put it in the ice-cream freezer. Store.
- Prepare the pineapples.
- Put 4 tbsp. sugar in a pan. Heat until obtaining a caramel.
- Add the butter and cook the pineapples in the caramel.
- Roast 6-7 minutes, turning them regularly.
- Place the pineapples on the serving dishes. Pour the syrup with spices over it. Add a scoop of cream cheese sherbet and decorate with the spices.