Foie gras pot au feu with celery-
- Prepare the foie gras and cut it into large cubes, like for a ragout.
- Store it in the refrigerator. Gently cook the bouillon with the Madeira and the celeriac dice. Let it simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Season the foie gras and throw it in the bouillon.
- Let it sizzle for 3-5 minutes.
- Place it in a soup tureen or a concave dish with the bouillon and the celery.
- Finally, sprinkle with the celeriac slices, which you have previously put in the frying machine, to have chips.