- Spread some tapenade on a dish.
- Cut the fresh salmon slices into very thin pieces. Spread them over the tapenade.
- Prepare a mayonnaise with olive oil. Add chervil and fresh herbs.
- Season the salmon with salt and pepper.
- Cover the salmon with mayonnaise.
- Put it for 2 minutes in the oven on the grill.
- When the dish is ready, prepare a bouquet with fresh herbs, chive and basil. Then, pour some pistou sauce (basil, olive oil, garlic) around it. At the end, at some salt and pepper to give it the final touch. Enjoy!