Fresh fruits gratin with Sambucca sabayon
Fresh fruits gratin with Sambucca sabayon-
- Clarify the eggs, meaning: separate the egg white and yolk.
- Add a tbsp. sugar on each egg, then the sambucca.
- Heat a saucepan with boiling water and cook the sabayon in the bain-marie.
- In the meantime, beat the egg yolk. Take the fruits that you have chosen, wash them in cold water and prepare them. Once they are cut, you can start to place them on the dish.
- Take some sabayon and put it in the middle of the dish.
- Next, gratinate your dish under the salamander. If you do not possess one, gratinate in the oven, but be careful, because the cooking is very fast.
- Place the fruits on the sabayon. Put the gratin on the fruits. Once the dish is ready, put it again under the salamander or in the oven for 1-2 minutes, in order to gratinate. Once the dish is well gratinated, remove it.
If you want to amaze your guests, heat the alcohol and flambe in front of your guests!