Goat Cheese Pie with Lemons and Pine Nuts
Goat Cheese Pie with Lemons and Pine Nuts-
- Cut the butter into small pieces. Mix the sugar on a table with the butter and vanilla. Add an egg, honey, salt, and the grated lemon pulp. When the mixture is homogenous, add the flour, until obtaining a dough ball. Cut the dough into three thick slices.
- Lay the slices on a floured table and spread them out, using a rolling pin.
- Butter the cake forms and put the dough slices inside.
- Cook in the oven at 338 degrees F.
- Let it cool down.
- Put all the ingredients for the sauce into the mixer.
- Then, reduce them and store the sauce in the cold.
- Cut the vanilla pods and remove the grains.
- Mix the cream cheese, eggs, vanilla pods, sugar and lemon. Then, garnish with this goat cheese cream the bottom of the doughs.
- Sprinkle the surface with pine nuts and sugar.
- Then, pour the prepared sauce over it and put it in the oven at 356 degrees F to end the cooking.