Foie de veau a la Venetian-
- First of all, cut the foie into small lamellas to avoid it becoming hard.
- Then, cut the onion in half and into very thin slices.
- Put the olive oil in a pan. Add the onions, season with pepper (from a mill) and salt.
- While the onions are cooking, mince the parsley leafs.
- Once the onions are cooked, add the foie lamellas and a hazelnut-small size of butter.
- Mix the whole until the foie is well cooked.
- Add plenty of parsley and separately start to grill the "polenta". (See the recipe â??polenta".)
- When the "polenta" is hot and grilled, add it to the foie as garnishing.