Blanc de volaille fermiere, puree de vieux garcon
Blanc de volaille fermiere, puree de vieux garcon-
- Mince the shallots and the mushrooms. Sweat them in a hazelnut-small size butter and water them lighty.
- Let it slowly reduce.
Cook the potatoes a la vapeur, meaning:
- put the peeled potatoes in boiling water and cook for about 20 minutes.
- Put the chicken breasts in a pan to give them a crusty and coloured skin. Finish it in the preheated oven at 356 degrees F for 15-20 minutes.
- Put the mushrooms fumet in the Chinese tin-plate and add a hazelnut-small size butter.
- Crush the potatoes with a fork and add 1.4 oz. butter and milk.
- Cut the chicken breasts. Circle the potatoes in the middle of the serving dish. Add a tip of nutmeg and the mushroom fumet.