PorK Cooking Recipes - Pork feet and cheek with cepe mushrooms
Pork feet and cheek with cepe mushrooms-
- Prepare the marinade. Mix garlic, thyme, rosemary, salt and the two oils. Store it aside. Mince the cheeks, raw, in small fillets of 2-2.4 inches each.
- Bone the pork feet, opening them at their length, damaging them as little as possible, in order to stuff them later on.
- Put the feet and cheeks into the marinade. Salt and pepper. Put the whole for at least two hours in the cold.
- Prepare the cepe mushrooms by cleaning them and cutting off their feet. Store the mushroom heads.
- Prepare the sauce. Sauté the cepe mushroom feet in a pan with butter, carrots, turnip, celery, and the leek cut in pieces. Deice it on full flame with two glasses of water. Then, store it aside.
- Take the marinade out of the cold, strain the porc feet and cheeks.
- Fill the porc feet with the cheek fillets. Add the aromatic garnish from the marinade.
- Close the porc feet with a string, put them in the pan with the cepe mushrooms and the vegetables, and let them cook for about 10 minutes on middle flame. When it is half-cooked, add the cepe mushroom heads.
- Strain the stuffed feet and the cepe mushroom heads and pour this gravy into a Chinese tin-plate and reduce it again for 2-3 minutes.
- Place the stuffed feet on a serving dish. Put one cepe mushroom head on each foot and pour gravy over it.