White peach rosace with vanilla ice-cream, raspberry sauce and basil
White peach rosace with vanilla ice-cream, raspberry sauce and basil-
- Sprinkle the raspberries with powdered sugar and put them in a vegetable mill. Then, put them in a stainless Chinese tin-plate, using a small basting spoon. Add the lemon juice. Keep it cold.
- Peel the peaches and cut them in regular quarters. Put them in the cold in a compote dish. If you prepare them ahead of time, lemon them lightly, so that do not oxidize.
- Place the peach quarters in form of a petal in a concave dish. Pour the raspberry juice over it.
- Put a scoop of vanilla ice-cream in the middle and a basil leaf on top of it.
- Cut the remaining basil leafs following their length into thin long slices and decorate.