Roasted Strawberries with Grand Marnier
Roasted Strawberries with Grand Marnier-
- Preheat the oven at 338 degrees F.
For the dough:
- Mix all the ingredients listed to prepare a homogenous dough.
- Place a tbsp. of the dough on a pastry plate. Slightly spread it out and put it in the oven.
- The dough will spread. Let it lightly color.
- Remove it from the oven and cover the dessert bowl with it.
- Let it cool down.
- In the meanwhile, prepare the strawberries. Heat some butter in a pan. Add the honey and strawberries.
- Flambe with Grand Marnier.
- Place a dessert bowl in the middle of the serving dish. Put some strawberries inside.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar. Decorate with some fresh mint leafs.