Nectarines with lemon and juniper sherbet called Colonel
Nectarines with lemon and juniper sherbet called Colonel-
- Prepare a lemon sherbet with the lemon juice, beaten egg white, syrup and the lemon pulp.
- Put the mixture in an ice-cream freezer.
- Prepare an almond tulip. Mix flour, sugar, and butter to obtain a smooth dough. Add the almonds and orange peel. Let it rest in the cool.
- Preheat the oven at 392 degrees F. Pour 4 dough balls on an anti-adhesive plate. Cook for 4 minutes.
- Supervise the cooking, because otherwise the little pieces will melt. Before these little biscuits become to crusty, take them out of the oven.
- Let them lightly cool down. Then, remove them from the plat.
- Cut the nectarine into lamellas and ice with sugar on the grill. Then, place a scoop of sherbet in a tulip on a concave dish. Pour Belgian juniper over it. Finish, as final touch, with a mint leaf.