Eggplant mille-feuille with red pepper cream
Eggplant mille-feuille with red pepper cream-
Eggplant caviar preparation:
- Cut the extremes of the eggplant.
- Wrap them in aluminium paper. Then, cook in the hot oven for about 30 minutes.
- Afterwards, cut the eggplants in half. Use a spoon to easily remove their inside. If it is too difficult, it is a sign that the eggplants are not sufficiently cooked.
- Finish the eggplant puree in a pan with olive oil.
- Store aside.
- Cut very eggplants into very thin, round slices.
- Flour them and cook in olive oil, so that they become very crusty.
- Cut the red pepper into small dice.
- Saute in a saucepan with olive oil.
- Once the color turns orange, add the cream and let it cook.
- Srain in the Chinese.
- Place three small amounts of eggplant caviar on each serving dish. Lay the fried round eggplant slices on top of it, followed by the caviar, round eggplant slice, caviar, â?¦
- Pour the red pepper cream all over the dish.