Roe deer fillet with pear in red vine, beet, and herbs
Roe deer fillet with pear in red vine, beet, and herbs-
For the sauce:
- Reduce the game fond on a very low flame, continuously adding the ingredients.
- Let the whole reduce for 2/3 and strain it in the sieve.
Pears in red wine:
- Gently boil all the ingredients for the preparation of the pears.
- Peel the pears. Cut them in half, remove the core and poach them to obtain an al dente cooking. Store it warm.
- Brush and wash the red beet well.
- Simmer the beet in water with onions, celery, cloves, laurel, garlic, ginger, sugar, vinegar, black pepper and salt. The beet should be lightly crunchy.
- Mix wheat, flat parsley, carrots, roquette, citronella (lemon grass), burnet, cress leaf, estragon, some drops of olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Season with salt and pepper.