Sardines à l'Escabèche-
- Take the fresh sardines. Chop the head off and empty them, before delicately removing their skin under cold water, taking care not to damage the fish.
- Patiently remove the central bone, leaving the tale. Store cold until the dinner starts.
- Prepare the tomatoes. Cut them into quarters and place them in a dish on a grill for the oven. Season with pepper, thyme, some coriander, and a drop of olive oil. Then, put it for 4 hours in the oven at 176 degrees F.
- Quickly mince the onions.
- Put them in a saucepan with some thyme, rough salt, pepper and a drop of olive oil. Melt the whole for 1.5 hours on the cooking stove to obtain an onion fondue.
- Take all the fresh herbs. Wash them well. Add a tip of vinegar. Grate the garlic and break the bread. Store until serving the dish.
- Place the tomatoes in a circle. Put the onion fondu in the middle as little dome. Take the sardines, cook them in a pan, skin-side only, just to let the heat fill the fish.
- Add a drop of basil oil and some balsamic vinegar. Grate the parmesan cheese and sprinkle over the sardines. Place some paprika to add a certain perfume to the side of the dish.
- Once the dish is ready, you only have to season the green salad with the herbs, olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper. Place the herbs salad aside, taking care that the bread is well covered with the garlic vinaigrette.