Foie gras in salt crust-
- First of all, cook the apples, because this takes about 45 minutes.
- Take a bowl and put the rough salt, flour, aromatic herbs and egg whites inside.
- Thus, you obtain salt dough.
- Pour 1/3 of the salt dough in a dish, put the foie gras inside, and cover with the rest of the salt dough.
- Use your hands to cover the liver entirely with salt.
- Put in a stove at 392 degrees F for 25 minutes.
- Take the duck stock, add some Modene vinegar, and let it reduce.
- Take the dish out of the oven. Remove the salt crust without damaging the liver.
- Carefully take the liver and cut it on a board.
- Place an apple, which you have cut in half, in the middle of a serving dish. Lay a slice of foie gras at its side and pour the duck stock over it.