Farfalle with gambas and zucchinis
Farfalle with gambas and zucchinis-
- Cut the zucchinis, zucchini flowers, and one tomato in small pieces. Hack the onion. Add salt.
- Put the oil and the hacked onion in a pan. Cook the zucchinis for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the zucchini flowers, hacked tomato, the gambas, some tomato juice and pepper. Let it cook for a few minutes.
- Boil water in order to cook the farfalle with some salt. When they are fresh it takes about 2-3 minutes. Otherwise it takes a little longer.
- Drain the pasta, mix with the other ingredients in a pan, and place this nice ensemble on a serving dish.