Fried Seasonal Fruits with Rosemary Honey
Fried Seasonal Fruits with Rosemary Honey-
- Wash, peel and cut all the fruits to your convenience.
- Using a metal punch, form a small tartlet with the pate a Filo. Cook it in the stove at 355 degrees F for about 5-6 minutes.
- Macerate some rosemary in honey. Put the honey in a frying pan. Heat it and let it become blond. Then add the fruits, in the order of their texture (thickness) and let them cook. Just before you end the cooking, deice the whole with the orange juice.
- Dispose the tartlet in harmony with the fruits on a dish.
- Keep the cooking gravy, boil it lightly down, and pour it gently over the fruits