Potato Gnocchi with Pesto-Potato Gnocchi with Pesto
- Start by washing the potatoes and cooking them in a saucepan with a lot of salted water.
- Then, remove their skin. Crush them, while they are still warm.
- Put flour, potatoes, egg yolk, parmesan, nutmeg and salt on a table. Mix quickly, ending with a nice ball.
- Cut it into long strips, and, using your palms, make some small cylinders.
- Cut cylinders of 0.8 in length using a knife and striate the cylinders with the backside of a fork
- Put the gnocchi in a saucepan with boiling water and salt. Drain, once they start swimming on the water surface. Mix with pistou just before serving!